Thursday 12 March 2009

I could do it right now

And I doubt anyone would even notice. I've got a whole load in my bag. Perhaps it was fate I kept forgetting to take them out.

Hahahahahaha. I said yesterday I'd never do it. But it seems so damn attractive right now. All the stresses and the pretence all gone. I'd not have to hide behind this fucking mask anymore. You all think I'm happy, and that's the worst bit. I think sometimes you see it and then you're too scared to ask just what the fuck's wrong with me. I mean, let's be frank - how do you ask someone who's a psycho what the hell's going on in her head?

How do you ask someone who hears music as colour why they like a song? Why would you even try to get an explanation from someone who has this overwhelming feeling of nothing being real? Why would you even bother?

God knows, if I were one of you, I'd run away screaming. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if I manage to put death off for another couple of days: I will destroy you. Maybe not intentionally, but come too near me and I will burn you, because that's what's happening to me on the inside every day.

Burn, baba.
Burn.

No comments: