Thursday 26 March 2009

This is for my best friend.

There are some people in the world that you just can't live without. Sometimes it's because you don't have a choice - your family being one example. But at other times, it's because you don't want to live without them or because, if you even try, you know that you won't be living. You'll just be there and that'll be it.

I'm sat here in music right now, and I'm thinking about my best friend. I don't know why - I do it alot. I'm not like obsessed with her or anything, and I don't see her in a sexual way, but I do think about her. If she's had a bad day, I try and go over the reasons why that might have been in my head and then trying to think of ways that I could help her. Sometimes it's because we've been having loads of fun together, and I'm just remembering it and smiling to myself and thinking, "I can't wait to get home so that we can talk about it again."

And then, at times like this, it's just because I realise how much I love her. She's so bloody important to me, and I've never, ever, ever met anyone that's been there for me as much as she has. Hopefully she'll read this and be smiling, and (knowing her) be thinking that she doesn't deserve to be spoke of so highly. But take it from me, kids, this isn't even half the praise that she deserves.

Sometimes we argue, but that's okay. We make up again and are usually laughing after another few minutes. And maybe we're not going to be going to the same school next year, but that doesn't mean our relationship has to become any weaker. Jesus, if it does, I might as well go jump off a cliff! I can't do without my Ches, and that's a damn fact. I can't be without our silly little jokes, our make-believe lives that we came up with over the internet, the times she twists the stalk on an apple with me saying names and the hundreds of millions of times that she's saved my life.

Every time she says that I'm her best friend, she saves me.
Every time she smiles when she thinks about the future, she saves me.
Dammit, she even saves me every time she shouts at me.

I've got tears in my eyes now. I know this is a totally random blog, but I really felt it was a good time to write it. God knows why - it was all just there inside and it had to be said.

I love my Ches - forever and always.

No comments: