Monday 2 March 2009

Twenty.

To put it simply, I'm shitting it for today. I've got to go find Mr Hulme and get spare piano music, and then go to my piano lesson. And then I've got to go to my piano lesson, and then I'm in the music competition. Jesus H Christ - I'm so nervous, and I've had like next to no sleep so I'm going to be crapper than crap.

I feel like crying and smashing my head against a brick wall to be perfectly honest.

I hope Ches'll be okay today. Otherwise I will be forced to eat her hair and snuggle with her and probably get hit in the process! Tends to happen when I'm trying to cheer her up, but I don't mind putting up with that. As long as, ultimately, she's okay, I don't really care what happens to me in the meantime. Because she's my best friend, y'see? I know that, actually, I'm a pretty crap friend. I think it'd be pretentious to say otherwise - I have this tendency to hurt everyone closest to me, and I expect too much of myself, so I end up neglecting my friends to perfect something about myself that is probably very minor.

So, yes, time to go get dressed. Hopefully the nerves won't get the better of me. I'm in three categories today, and if I manage to beat Lauren Jackson in just one of them, I'll be happy. Ellie and I are going to kick the shit out of I Know Him So Well - you just watch us!

Good luck, Ellie. Good luck, Roo.

1 comment:

Eleanor Winfield said...

so much for "kicking the shit" out of it.... I FORGOT THE FUCKING WORDS *sobs*

i'm so sorry, RooBear...i totally let you down :(