Saturday 21 February 2009

Fifteen.

This just isn't fair. I don't understand what's going on in my own head these days. It's just a constant storm of extreme emotions. Happiness is lightening - bright and beautiful for a second, but closely followed by the thunder of depression. And even if I am happy, it hurts, because I'm just waiting for the thunder to roll in. I'm waiting for the rain to stop, because the ever-changing pattern of droplets is beginning to kill me.

If I'm lucky, this will all be part of growing up. If I'm lucky.

On a brighter note - Breathing Hope by Natalie Nicole Gilbert is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. It's a tribute to the character Carlisle from the Twilight series, and believe it or not, it's really worth a listen. I know a lot of the Twilight stuff is over-rated, especially the film, but honestly you will not regret listening to that song. It is gorgeous.

No comments: