Tuesday 3 February 2009

Three.

Well, I did it. I am now officially a single girl once again. I feel...free, for want of a better word. He seemed upset, the idiot, and tried to guilt trip me by telling me that he's been "in love" with me since he was 10 years old. The thought makes me laugh out of pity for him. He hated me when he was younger. He must have been out of ideas for getting me to stay.

It was the right time for us to part. He'll see that one day. We'd been together four months. That's a long time in a lot of people's books, especially when I'm only sixteen. Other than Chris, my longest relationship has been a month and a half. I've never cheated on anyone before though. That's the bit that I'm not particularly proud about. But he hurt me by making me feel like a whore over the past few months...I got my own back. It's all fair really. Besides, the guy I cheated on him properly with (if you can count it as that) is a really nice guy. I'm going to be looking forward to seeing him again, but he doesn't need to know that bit.

I've been out of school for two days because of the bad weather. I like snow - it looks pretty. I just don't particuarly like that it only comes when it's freezing cold. If it snowed in the middle of summer...well, that would be my perfect weather. As it stands, however, warm rain will just have to do.

What else is there to talk about? Not a lot really. School's back tomorrow, as far as I know, and I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone again. I owe Sarah a birthday hug, and I need to tell Annabel the good news. And I need to see him again, if he even remembers my name. Oh, and I need to give Aaron a massive hug.

Tomorrow will be a good day.

No comments: