Wednesday 4 February 2009

Four.

I thought I would share some facts with you. I've posted them on my mibba account too (my username is roobyRIOT!) but I thought I would post them on here. It's just basically 60 little bits of my brain typed out. I like to read it back; it's kind of interesting.

1. I hate the wallpaper in my room. It reminds me of the eighties, and I really think it should be updated. That’s partly why I cover my walls with posters.
2. My parents can’t make up their minds about whether I’m overweight or not eating enough. Surely that would therefore mean that I’m average?
3. I love photographs were most things are black and white and then one thing is in colour. I don’t know why – I just think it looks really cool.
4. I get annoyed if one song on my iTunes has been played loads more than others. I have to reset the play count!
5. I love playing the piano. I just hate my piano lessons.
6. When I have seen Jack’s Mannequin live in March, I will have seen every band live that I want to see before I die headline at least once.
7. I desperately want to dye my hair pink, but I’m scared that my hair will all fall out.
8. I cry over everything, and people find it amusing.
9. I remember every single compliment I have ever been given, because it doesn’t happen very often compared to how much I’m insulted.
10. I hate looking in the mirror, but I do it anyway.
11. I am never afraid or ashamed to talk about self-harm and suicide, because I don’t believe it’s something that you should be afraid or ashamed about.
12. Sometimes I lie to myself that things are okay, even when they’re turning to shit.
13. If you go on my student area on the computers at school, there is a whole folder that I have made of conversations with myself in lessons.
14. I can’t sleep without five certain teddies being on my bed. They’re called Little Mikey, Big Mikey, William, Roo and Gizmo. Yes, it’s Gizmo from Gremlins.
15. I exaggerate everything.
16. When I wake up in the morning, I sometimes forget my name until I see/hear something that reminds me what it is.
17. I make wishes at 11:11, and they’re usually for Ches.
18. My brain is very abstract and people find it hard to keep up with my mood swings, especially when I start crying for no reason.
19. I want to be a singer when I ‘grow up’. I put that in inverted commas because I don’t believe in growing up. You just get older.
20. I will always be immature.
21. I can tell you, in exact detail, my three favourite dreams. They all had wiL Francis in them.
22. Speaking of him, meeting him was the best day of my life ever. If I ever meet him again, I will try my very best not to melt.
23. I have never watched the film 23. I thought that was an appropriate fact ;)
24. I am too soft with people so they always fuck me over. I am working on trying to change that, but that doesn’t mean I’ll be nasty.
25. I have a very overactive imagination. I think that’s why people like my stories, because I tend to have played them out in my head in every detail.
26. Sometimes I wonder if parts of my life are imaginary. Then I see the scars, the photographs, the letters and the notes from counsellors and realise the nightmare was once reality.
27. I don’t like odd numbers, unless they’re multiples of seven.
28. Unstraight lines must die. Fact.
29. I love men with interesting tattoos, because they always have a story behind them.
30. If I was perfect, I would eat more.
31. I am secretly very lazy, but I keep myself busy because otherwise I know that I would laze around all day, every day.
32. I would like snow more if it happened when it’s warm outside. I know it’s impossible, but it’s nice to imagine.
33. My favourite band is Aiden. It was My Chemical Romance up until the end of last year. The only reason that it has changed is because I connected more with Aiden when I saw them live than I did with My Chemical Romance. I don’t care what you think about that – it’s just what happened.
34. I like my handwriting.
35. I once ran away from home. I sometimes think about doing it again, except I know no-one would come looking for me this time.
36. Singing is the cure to everything.
37. Chocolate helps too.
38. I have totally forgiven everyone that has ever hurt me in my life.
39. She Will Love You by Aiden will always mean something to me.
40. When Ches said that she thought me and wiL suited, my heart skipped a beat. I know it’s fangirlish, but I couldn’t help it.
41. Ches inspired me to write.
42. I used to drink a lot and I took drugs too. I now drink in moderation, and I will never touch drugs again. Why not? Because I want to remember my life.
43. People call me frigid because I’m a virgin. They also think that because I have a Catholic family, I am going to wait till I’m married before I do anything like that. I am waiting for the right person, not marriage.
44. I tell my brothers I hate them, but they are always there for me, and I will always be there for them.
45. I like to shout BENDY BUS when I see one.
46. I don’t like public buses. Trains kick ass.
47. I am very complicated.
48. People treat me like I don’t have any feelings because I’m so loud.
49. I find it very difficult to accept myself. In fact, it’s so difficult that sometimes I want to tear my skin off and make myself into someone different.
50. My future consists of music in America with Ches. Our address is gonna be somewhere in New Jersey or New York. I will know her future husband when I see him.
51. I like it when boys hold doors open for me.
52. I like normal conversations – some examples are asking what my favourite food is, what colours I like, why I like to go to gigs so much...deep conversations are good but you don’t have to talk like that all the time for me to find you interesting.
53. If I had one day left to live, I would spend it with Ches. And I’d drag her to a concert in the evening somewhere and I would make sure she knows how much I love her. She is very special to me.
54. I like the smell of where I live.
55. I like silence. But then again, I like loud music too.
56. There are some days you will never forget.
57. My favourite film is Balto. If you haven’t seen it, then you haven’t lived.
58. I became a vegetarian because I don’t like meat. No animal rights cause – I’m just fussy.
59. I hate offending people.
60. I like art/poems/prose/photography/quotes that make you think deeply.


I really am a weird person. But, still...I think they're interesting facts. Thankies for reading them if you've taken the time to do so!

No comments: