Sunday 26 April 2009

Good days entail:

Getting up too early without being too tired.
Being picked up in something that looks like it could eat you.
Doing 100mph on the motorway.
Diet Coke for breakfast.
Searching high and low for comics.
Meeting new people.
Walking in circles.
Stealing some sweatbands.
Going to the chippy.
Dirty dancing.
Giving roses.
Raiding someone else's facebook.
Talking about sex.
Laughing till I cry.
Getting on the bus for free.
Nursing my best friend.
Watching Christmas films.
Tickling.
Massages.
Stories.
And sleep is yet to come.
I had forgotten what it's like to have a really, truly fantastic day. And, maybe I didn't do anything of consequence - I didn't save a life, I didn't do anything particularly out of the ordinary - but I still had one of the best days that I've had in a long time. Life feels really good today.

No comments: