Wednesday 13 May 2009

Y'know what they say about all good things...

I never knew why they say they always come to an end. And then today it hit me, like a fucking rock in the chest. Tomorrow is going to be heartbreaking and I know that. I know that I'll still hold onto people like Ches, Annabel and Ellie, but what about everyone else? To be honest, I doubt anyone really cares enough to want to keep hold of me. I know that, for the most part, my tears will be because I'm losing everyone - well, not everyone, but certainly most people.

Of course that I know that we're all going on to bigger and better things - there's loads of new opportunities out there for us, and looking back at the past isn't going to help us see when they're coming. But at the same time, I'd like to hold onto both sides - keep the old and the new together, without that gulf inbetween. And, let's face it, it really is going to be a huge fucking hole.

Aside from me being selfish...I wish, more than anything, that I could heal broken hearts. Because I hate it when I see people cry, but it hurts more when it's someone I really care about.

1 comment:

Zombiekinzzz said...

Roo, you should really play Kingdom Hearts. haha - thats pretty much what it's about. The difference between the darkness and the light in peoples hearts. And i shall be heartless.